How to order :
We are accept the order by E-mail. Please send your order list to us by E-mail to : email@example.com
Please send us for your inquiry, after we received your inquiries we will respond to you as soon as possible. You can request us for the catalogs, any questions, or any informations you needed. We'll reply back to your e-mail for more details and also e-mail you a catalog with unit price.
We are a wholesale garden and accept for the wholesale orders.
Payment : We accept the payment with these 3 channels following.
- 1. Bank to Bank transfer (TT/SWIFT)
- 2. Western Union
- 3. Cash
We will give you our Bank details and information for transfer payment on the Proforma Invoice.
We will start packing the plants as soon as after we received your payment transferred.
- To export by Air freight (Air cargo), we will send the plants in quickly time about 7-10 days after received your payment.
- To export by Sea freight (Ocean freight), we will send the plants about 20-30 days after received your payment.
(The period of date before shipping is the process of our packing and prepare for shipments)
Prices policy : Our prices are offers by C&F (CNF or CFR) , F.O.B prices to export by Air freight and/or Sea freight.
- C&F (CNF or CFR) (Cost & Freight) is means the unit price are included the cost of plants, all local charges and packings and included shipping cost (transportation) to export by Air freight or Sea freight to the destination airport or seaport in your country.
- F.O.B (Free On Broad) is means the unit price are included the cost of plants, all local charges and packings but exclude the shipping cost (transportation) to export by Air freight or Sea freight to the destination airport or seaport in your country.
Please e-mail your order list to us with inform us the destination airport/seaport. We will qouted back to you on the catalog of plants.
For more information please contact us by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will send our catalogs to your email with information.
1. Air freight (Air cargo)
2. Sea freight (Container loaded)
We can export by Air freight or Sea freight to the destination as your requirement.
Most of customers required to ship by Air freight for faster plants arrival. And some customers require by Sea freight for the bigger/larger quantities of plants and for reduce the cost. This is depending on each type of plants and quantities. You can inquiry us which way you would like we ship. We will quoted back to you once we receive your inquiries.
We always selected the best Airline and good services to export your plants to your destination airport. You can also prefer us for the Airlines you need. We will check with our shipping agent and inform you back for details.
Packing : The packing of plants will be start after we received your transfer of payment to confirm your orders.
Plants will be pack with our carefully and understanding on each plant varieties.
Most plants for exporting must be free from soil (without soil) or without any media of growing. Plants must be bare roots and cleanest situation. In some country, some plants able export with coco-peats/coco-chop. This is depending on each country regulation and allow in. This information will be declaration on your Import Permit (if you have). Please check for this with your agriculture department in your country.
We put an every effort to be sure that all plants will be arrival to you in best conditions. All of our plants will be pack in our cool room packing (Air condition room). We have surely all plants from us will be arrival to you in the best condition.
Your information : We need following of your information to ship the plants. Please give us when you place an order ;
1. Full name & address (Consignee name & address)
2. E-mail address, Phone no., or Fax no.
3. Destination Airport (Air freight)/Seaport (Sea freight), and your country.
4. Your custom agent's phone, fax no. (If have)
5. Your Import permit (if have, depend on each country. Please check with your country)
6. Additional declaration (Information on your Import Permit)
The Documents: All these documents below will be issue from our side. The Phytosanitary certificate and/or Cites certificate issuing from Agriculture department of Thailand. We will apply these documents on the shipment process before shipping.
1. Air waybill
2. Phytosanitary certificate
4. Packing list
5. Cites certificate (for some plants species)
6. Certificate of origin (for some country. If you need, please inform us in advance)
The original of these documents above will attach with the cargo on shipment to send to the destination airport/seaport.
We will e-mail to you for these documents as soon as after it was completed or after we received from our shipping agent.
Other requirement: In some countries, the importer must have the "Import Permit" to import plants. Please check with the Agriculture department of your country for this information and email your Import Permit to us in advance before shipment.
Additional declaration and other details will be declare on your Import Permit. In our side need this for apply the Phytosanitary certificate.
Thank you for your interested in our plants and visited our website.
If you have for any question or need for any information, please feel free to contact us.
Warmly welcomes and hope to start the business relationship with you soon...